- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
- [Free Pattern] This Amazingly Simple Blanket Looks Spectacular And Works Super Fast
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
This cute and easy crochet slippers free pattern can be easily adjusted to pretty much any size so you can make a bunch of pairs for everyone in the family. It takes less than one skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn to make this cozy pair of slippers for the coldest winter days.
Textured and warm, Star Gazer’s Slipper Socks by Megan Meyer would make a lovely gift for anyone really…Cause we all know: when it’s cold outside, there’s nothing better than slipping into a cozy pair of slippers!
Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Charcoal/Magenta’ pictured) or approx. 150-160 yds. of a comparable yarn. I would recommend trying a Category 4 worsted weight yarn as a substitute but be sure to check the gauge.
5.0mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.