- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- Mindless Ombre Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
This cute and easy crochet slippers free pattern can be easily adjusted to pretty much any size so you can make a bunch of pairs for everyone in the family. It takes less than one skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn to make this cozy pair of slippers for the coldest winter days.
Textured and warm, Star Gazer’s Slipper Socks by Megan Meyer would make a lovely gift for anyone really…Cause we all know: when it’s cold outside, there’s nothing better than slipping into a cozy pair of slippers!
Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Charcoal/Magenta’ pictured) or approx. 150-160 yds. of a comparable yarn. I would recommend trying a Category 4 worsted weight yarn as a substitute but be sure to check the gauge.
5.0mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.