- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
Chevrons and stripes make such a cute combination! This Chevron Stripes 3 Season Sweater by Esther Chandler is an elegant crocheted jumper that you won’t believe how incredibly easy it is to make! This beautiful sweater pattern is really fitting and seems to suit everyone! That’s probably because the pattern has great directions and is easy to customize to any size.
The pattern is worked in the round from the top down so it is easy to try it on as you go and acheive a correct fit. Pattern includes decrease rows so that you can fit the sweater to your waist (pattern is designed to be a close fit with negative ease).
Yardage is for the 36” size. Other sizes have not been tested (if you make an alternate size I would love feedback)!
I used 4x50g cream, 2x50g purple and 2x50g navy, with plenty of leftovers of the last 3 balls for my stripy 36” sweater.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make My Day Creative
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.