- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
Chevrons and stripes make such a cute combination! This Chevron Stripes 3 Season Sweater by Esther Chandler is an elegant crocheted jumper that you won’t believe how incredibly easy it is to make! This beautiful sweater pattern is really fitting and seems to suit everyone! That’s probably because the pattern has great directions and is easy to customize to any size.
The pattern is worked in the round from the top down so it is easy to try it on as you go and acheive a correct fit. Pattern includes decrease rows so that you can fit the sweater to your waist (pattern is designed to be a close fit with negative ease).
Yardage is for the 36” size. Other sizes have not been tested (if you make an alternate size I would love feedback)!
I used 4x50g cream, 2x50g purple and 2x50g navy, with plenty of leftovers of the last 3 balls for my stripy 36” sweater.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make My Day Creative
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.