- Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- These Free Crochet Doll Patterns Are Awesome
I keep stumbling across these crochet bunnies. They’re so cute! I love them all but the little one is my favorite! She seems so shy and the little rose leaves you speechless! It’s the most adorable thing ever! It’s almost enough to make you want to start making them! These cute Spring Bunnies by Stephanie Jessica Lau are easy and quick to make and they looks adorable!
Crochet Bunnies Free Pattern
Yarn [beige or white medium weight (4) yarn for the body; pink lightweight yarn (3) for the flower]
2.00 mm Clover Amour crochet hook and 1.25 mm crochet hook (for the carrot)
Yarn needle (bent tip helpful for attaching amigurumi parts- see HERE)
Brown or pink felt (for the feet)
Patterned fabric (for lining of the ears)
12 mm safety eyes
Embroidery floss (brown or beige for the nose and to attach felt for the feet; orange and green for the carrot)
[For new bunny: 9 mm safety eyes, yellow embroidery floss for flower, pink embroidery floss for nose, beige felt for feet]
Check out the original source for this Crochet Bunnies Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All About Ami
Thanks to Stephanie Jessica Lau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.