- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
Easy and quick, this “one size fits most” headband is nice and warm. The Winterberry Headwrap by Becky Ferris is perfect for both kids and adults. It only takes about 30 minutes to make this extra wide head wrap which almost looks like a hat. Pretty girls love to wear pretty things and the 3 Layer flower applique will make every girl bloom like a peony in springtime.
What you will need:
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Swirls and Sprinkles
Thanks to Becky Ferris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.