- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- Very Easy 4-Piece Baby Layette Set
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
Easy and quick, this “one size fits most” headband is nice and warm. The Winterberry Headwrap by Becky Ferris is perfect for both kids and adults. It only takes about 30 minutes to make this extra wide head wrap which almost looks like a hat. Pretty girls love to wear pretty things and the 3 Layer flower applique will make every girl bloom like a peony in springtime.
What you will need:
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Swirls and Sprinkles
Thanks to Becky Ferris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.