- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- 25+ Crochet Hacks For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
This pattern is a delight to crochet! Four shades of green and a neutral are just the perfect guideline and inspiration for all wanting to make this gorgeous blanket. The little starburst flowers made by this pattern every two rows are amazing in any color. Greenway pattern by Donna Yacino is the perfect pattern to make a blanket to keep you warm on chilly winter days.
45″ wide x 60″ long
Berroco Comfort (50% super fine nylon / 50% super fine acrylic;
100 grams / 210 yards): 4 skeins #9748 Aunt Martha Green (B);
3 skeins each #9703 Barley (A), #9721 Sprig (C), and #9744
Teal (D); 2 skeins #9762 Spruce (E)
Crochet hook size US G/6 (4 mm)
Change hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Berroco
Thanks to Donna Yacino for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.