- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
This pattern is a delight to crochet! Four shades of green and a neutral are just the perfect guideline and inspiration for all wanting to make this gorgeous blanket. The little starburst flowers made by this pattern every two rows are amazing in any color. Greenway pattern by Donna Yacino is the perfect pattern to make a blanket to keep you warm on chilly winter days.
45″ wide x 60″ long
Berroco Comfort (50% super fine nylon / 50% super fine acrylic;
100 grams / 210 yards): 4 skeins #9748 Aunt Martha Green (B);
3 skeins each #9703 Barley (A), #9721 Sprig (C), and #9744
Teal (D); 2 skeins #9762 Spruce (E)
Crochet hook size US G/6 (4 mm)
Change hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Berroco
Thanks to Donna Yacino for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.