- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
Nancy is a free pattern through the end of March. The gorgeous Nancy design by Julie Blagojevich with a unique and interesting design is a pattern that looks amazing when worn as a wrap and equally outstanding when worn as a scarf. The edging is a really beautiful touch. The pattern is perfect in every way, the perfect thing to wear when the weather get colder!
Yarn: Teresa Ruch Designs Dye Painted 100% Tencel/4 oz. (113g)/520 yds./light fingering/one hank
Hooks: Size “F” (3.75 mm); [optional]-size “D” (3.25 mm) for final row
Other: darning or tapestry needle to weave in ends; blocking tools
(pre-blocking) 43 inches (109 cm) from tip to tip and 18 inches (46 cm) at the widest point;
(post-blocking) 46 inches (117 cm) from tip to tip and 19.5 inches (50 cm) at widest point
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lively Four
Thanks to Julie Blagojevich for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.