- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- Most Adorable Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
This customizable crochet basket uses a technique similar to thrumming. Rectangular with rounded corners, Custom Rope Basket by Esther Chandler is made using up a single skein for a 42cm wide version. The size of the basket can be easily altered so you can get a storage basket that it would fit any space or object you need to store.
You will need:
Length of rope (mine was 38m in length and 6mm diameter, for a 22x42x17cm basket)
Stash yarn (I used 310m of Patons 100% cotton 4ply in a cream colourway)
Size 5.00mm crochet hook (use a metal hook if possible as the work is quite stiff), or larger if your rope is thicker.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make My Day Creative
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.