- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
What an absolutely adorable little hat! I love the beauty and simplicity of this pattern and the fabric flower adds a special touch of elegance and cuteness. Little Sister pattern by Linda Permann is not only lovely; it’s also easy to crochet. It comes in four different sizes: Baby, Toddler, Child, and Adult.
Approx 100-150 yards of Sport or
DK weight yarn.
• Size F-5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook or any size to
• Yarn Needle
Optional, for flower:
• 2½” x 18½” strip of fabric (one fat quarter of
fabric will make several strips)
• Hand sewing needle and thread
• One 1″ (25 mm) diameter button
Sizes: Baby [Toddler, Child, Adult]
14½ [16½, 18½, 20½].
Hats will stretch by about 2″, to fit heads sized up to
16″ (baby), 18″ (toddler), 20″ (child), and 22″
(adult). Yarn substitution may affect stretchiness of
hat, so choose size accordingly.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda Permann
Thanks to Linda Permann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.