- Beautiful Sashiko Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Create Adorable Moments With This Stunning Butterfly Baby Blanket & Cocoon Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- One Day Crochet Blanket Pattern
This may be just the right crochet stitch you need to make a new coat! Also called the Waistcoat Stitch or Split Single Crochet, the Center Single Crochet is a simple stitch which creates a texture that looks knit. The photo tutorial: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet, courtesy of Maria of Pattern Paradise, will beautifully teach you how to crochet this simple and dense stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.