- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] What Someone Can Do With These Crochet Japanese Flowers Is Inspiring
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
What a delightful design! This Zigzag Stitch by Esther Chandler looks great and also different. I haven’t seen anything else similar to this stitch anywhere else. The texture seems so thick and elegant, creative and outstanding, great for scarves or cold weather projects and even for home decor objects. The Zigzag Stitch Scarf free pattern comes with a great story which you will be so content you read it!
The pattern is worked in the round about a starting row to keep the scarf symetrical and lessen the number of ends to weave in.
The zigzag stitch is created using front post stitches in a contrasting colour to the previous row.
Any combination of colours can be used. For a 3 colour scarf you will need approximately 185m of colour 1, 160m of colour 2, and 135m of colour 3.
Gauge is unimportant for this pattern.(Source)
Image source: Esther
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.