- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
This lovely stitch is fun to crochet and has a great looking texture. The Single Rib Crochet Stitch demonstrated here by Allison Murray of Dream A Little Bigger is easier than you may think and looks fabulous. In fact, with the help of a great photo tutorial you’ll find on this site, even a beginner will be able to master this crochet stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dream A Little Bigger
Thanks to Allison Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.