- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
For today’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch tutorial, I chose a video tutorial The Diamond Trellis Stitch by Esther Chandler on how to crochet the diamond trellis stitch using front post treble crochet stitches.This stitch is great if you want to make some home décor items, storage items baskets or some cold weather clothes . The texture is tick and the stitch it’s a real yarn eater so make sure you have enough yarn before starting any project.
The written pattern for the swatch can be found at makemydaycreative.com.
This image courtesy of Make My Day Creative.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.