- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Blanket With Unique Look
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- Easy HDC Beanie Pattern- Crochet Valentine Hat Patterns
For today’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch tutorial, I chose a video tutorial The Diamond Trellis Stitch by Esther Chandler on how to crochet the diamond trellis stitch using front post treble crochet stitches.This stitch is great if you want to make some home décor items, storage items baskets or some cold weather clothes . The texture is tick and the stitch it’s a real yarn eater so make sure you have enough yarn before starting any project.
The written pattern for the swatch can be found at makemydaycreative.com.
This image courtesy of Make My Day Creative.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.