- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
For today’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch tutorial, I chose a video tutorial The Diamond Trellis Stitch by Esther Chandler on how to crochet the diamond trellis stitch using front post treble crochet stitches.This stitch is great if you want to make some home décor items, storage items baskets or some cold weather clothes . The texture is tick and the stitch it’s a real yarn eater so make sure you have enough yarn before starting any project.
The written pattern for the swatch can be found at makemydaycreative.com.
This image courtesy of Make My Day Creative.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.