- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Do you like this adorable pumpkin hat perfect for the fall? Little ones with pumpkin hats are quite cute! The free Crochet Pumpkin Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy s written for babies 3-6 months old. You can purchase the full pattern with all sizes on Amy’s store.
This pattern requires intermediate crochet skills. You will need to know how to do a puff stitch. If you don’t know how to do this beautiful stitch, the pattern for the stitch is detailed on Amy’s site. For more help here is a photo and video tutorial, you can use to learn easier. Have fun making this lovely crochet puff stitch pumpkin beanie.
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.