- [Free Pattern]These Colourful Little Baskets Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
Do you like this adorable pumpkin hat perfect for the fall? Little ones with pumpkin hats are quite cute! The free Crochet Pumpkin Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy s written for babies 3-6 months old. You can purchase the full pattern with all sizes on Amy’s store.
This pattern requires intermediate crochet skills. You will need to know how to do a puff stitch. If you don’t know how to do this beautiful stitch, the pattern for the stitch is detailed on Amy’s site. For more help here is a photo and video tutorial, you can use to learn easier. Have fun making this lovely crochet puff stitch pumpkin beanie.
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.