- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- Fabulous 5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
This pattern is amazingly simple yet completely exquisite! This pattern is wonderful and easy, resulting in a modern looking shell stitch baby blanket with a finished size of approximately 35″ x 35″. This Crochet Shell Stitch Baby Blanket by The Stitchin’ Mommy works up faster than you think and produces a beautifully textured blanket. This pattern is easy to adjust to larger size for a throw or an adult size blanket.
Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
3 skeins each of worsted weight yarn in 3 different colors (I used Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Snow, Seaspray, and Stone)
Size J (6mm) Crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Check out the original source for this Shell Stitch Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy Ramnarine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.