- 7 Hour Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
- [Free Pattern]These Colourful Little Baskets Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
These snowflakes are quick to make. The Snowflake Garland by Mary Jane Protus measures 48″ long x 3¼” wide. It’s very nice and simple to make. This is a fun take-along project. The snowflakes can be used individual as well. They make beautiful tags for Christmas gifts or beautiful ornaments on your Christmas tree. Super easy and totally fun pattern to work!
I found the snowflakes in the picture below on Lucy’s Attic 24. They are a variation of the pattern above. You can get the pattern, with the modifications on Lucy’s blog.
These crocheted Snowflakes are super-easy to make, and super-addictive. They are worked up in three quick rounds, and you can vary the size of them depending on which hook size you choose. In the above photo, I used a DK weight pure wool yarn with four different hook sizes (2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm). The smallest star-like flakes you can see on the bottom row were made by only working the first two rounds of the pattern. (Source)
Image source: Lucy
Thanks to Mary Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.