- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- Beautiful 3D Flower Square Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
These snowflakes are quick to make. The Snowflake Garland by Mary Jane Protus measures 48″ long x 3¼” wide. It’s very nice and simple to make. This is a fun take-along project. The snowflakes can be used individual as well. They make beautiful tags for Christmas gifts or beautiful ornaments on your Christmas tree. Super easy and totally fun pattern to work!
I found the snowflakes in the picture below on Lucy’s Attic 24. They are a variation of the pattern above. You can get the pattern, with the modifications on Lucy’s blog.
These crocheted Snowflakes are super-easy to make, and super-addictive. They are worked up in three quick rounds, and you can vary the size of them depending on which hook size you choose. In the above photo, I used a DK weight pure wool yarn with four different hook sizes (2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm). The smallest star-like flakes you can see on the bottom row were made by only working the first two rounds of the pattern. (Source)
Image source: Lucy
Thanks to Mary Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.