- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
This little pouch free crochet pattern it’s small, it’s fast and you can use any small pieces of leftover yarn you have just laying around to make it. Little Pouch by Elisabeth Andrée is a gorgeous pattern and perfect for small gifts, sweet little party favors or as little lavender sachets to scent your drawers and keep insects away.
Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern
i used small pieces of leftover yarn so i had to do a lot of weaving in yarn ends, but it is a small and fast project. use any yarn you like with a matching crochet hook size and it is up to you to make the pouch in one color or as many colors you want. my yarn was punto fancy color of schachenmayr nomotta with crochet hook size 4.0 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elisabeth Andrée for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!