- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
Such a gorgeous little headband! This delightful Bee Mine Crochet Headband by The Stitchin’ Mommy is just too cute! Any little girl will look adorable wearing this fun band! This fantastic pattern is great for scrap yarn and can be done in about 30 minutes, it’s truly that fast. This adorable pattern would make such a fun Easter basket addition. ( full collection of Easter patterns here)
Size H (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Size I (5.5 mm) Crochet Hook
Size B (2.25mm) Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Yarn in four colors
Small amount of Embroidery Floss
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.