- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
Such a gorgeous little headband! This delightful Bee Mine Crochet Headband by The Stitchin’ Mommy is just too cute! Any little girl will look adorable wearing this fun band! This fantastic pattern is great for scrap yarn and can be done in about 30 minutes, it’s truly that fast. This adorable pattern would make such a fun Easter basket addition. ( full collection of Easter patterns here)
Size H (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Size I (5.5 mm) Crochet Hook
Size B (2.25mm) Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Yarn in four colors
Small amount of Embroidery Floss
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.