- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- Unique Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
Fall is here and the beautiful colors that surround us are so inspiring. There are lots of gorgeous patterns in crochet that were designed using the fall’s colors. Like this striped afghan, for example. This pattern is fun to work and easy enough even for beginners. The Fall Striped Afghan by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns can be easily made, basically any size, from full-sized afghans to baby blankets.
This afghan is really easy to crochet up. It is crocheted with the crossed half double crochet andsingle crochet rows making it really easy to crochet it to any size. As for the color sequence use any colors that you want for any season or holiday. I think it would look lovely in Christmas stripes as well.
Thanks to Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.