- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
Fall is here and the beautiful colors that surround us are so inspiring. There are lots of gorgeous patterns in crochet that were designed using the fall’s colors. Like this striped afghan, for example. This pattern is fun to work and easy enough even for beginners. The Fall Striped Afghan by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns can be easily made, basically any size, from full-sized afghans to baby blankets.
This afghan is really easy to crochet up. It is crocheted with the crossed half double crochet andsingle crochet rows making it really easy to crochet it to any size. As for the color sequence use any colors that you want for any season or holiday. I think it would look lovely in Christmas stripes as well.
Thanks to Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.