- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
Before you know it, you’ll fall in love with this stitch pattern! It’s easy to memorize so it’s a mindless project that you can do anytime. The colors selected for this afghan are absolutely stunning! V-Stitch Ripple Afghan by Kara Gunza is a stunning pattern featured in a glorious combination of colors!
The effect created by the V-stitch added to the ripple and multiplied by the color combination and changes look amazing together and create a stunning afghan..
V-Stitch Crochet Ripple Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Here’s what you need:
5 coordinating colors of bulky weight yarn, approx. 2 skeins (272 yards) of each
tapestry needle, scissors
For more exciting afghan projects, check out the following:
Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron
This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve
Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot
Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.