- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
Before you know it, you’ll fall in love with this stitch pattern! It’s easy to memorize so it’s a mindless project that you can do anytime. The colors selected for this afghan are absolutely stunning! V-Stitch Ripple Afghan by Kara Gunza is a stunning pattern featured in a glorious combination of colors!
The effect created by the V-stitch added to the ripple and multiplied by the color combination and changes look amazing together and create a stunning afghan..
V-Stitch Crochet Ripple Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Here’s what you need:
5 coordinating colors of bulky weight yarn, approx. 2 skeins (272 yards) of each
tapestry needle, scissors
For more exciting afghan projects, check out the following:
Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron
This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve
Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot
Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.