- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
This is a cute and easy pattern, perfect for your wall and this season. It’s a great way to bring more smiles into the Halloween decor. This cute Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging by Aurora Suominen is about 15 1/2″ Long. The cute pumpkins can be done plain or with smiley or scary face. Let your imagination fly.
Supplies Needed:Size: 15 ½” Long, Hook: H, Yarn: Red Heart WW in Orange: 1.2oz & Green: .1ozOptional: Felt or other facial features
This is ready for Fall, hang on your wall, and save space! So many ways to add cute faces for Halloween, or use your Fall colors for the Season.
Thanks to Aurora Suominen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.