- Adorable Frida Pincushion Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- Crochet Corner To Corner Square Featuring A Cute Penguin
Nice and easy, this spring flowers square features a lilypad with small flowers in the corners. Springtime Lily Pond Square by Amy Ramnarine was designed to celebrate spring flowers in bloom. Pretty much a basic square with a little bit of a different twist in the corners, this absolutely lovely pattern requires approximately 106 yds of Worsted Weight Yarn in 6 colors to get this look.
Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square
Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook
Approximately 106 yds of Worsted Weight Yarn in 6 colors
5 yds of Color A – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Robin’s Egg Blue
20 yds Color B – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Mod Blue
15 yds Color C – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Black Currant
4 yds Color D – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Hot Green
42 yds Color E – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Hot Pink
20 yds Color F – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: White
Yarn Needle, for weaving ends
Foam blocking board and pins
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy Ramnarine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.