- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern For Your Leftover Yarn
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
The headband is gorgeous and the model in the picture so precious! The Pumpkin Headband by Tanya Bernard is a quick and easy pattern that would look great on any girl. This headband is perfect for Halloween. The pumpkin pattern can be used to make little pumpkins as well since the size of the crochet version is pretty close to the real one.
This thick and quick pumpkin headband is easy to work up. Suggested bulky yarn, but 3 strands of worsted can be used in it’s place. pumpkin works up to be the size of a real mini-pumpkin. Can be used as a toy, headpiece, decoration.
Thanks to Tanya Bernard for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.