- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
- [Paid Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
Trellis design looks amazing on clothing! When used in crochet or knitting it creates the lovely 3D texture that’s both beautiful and mesmerizing. This Trellis Tank pattern by Lesley Arnold-Hopkins is available in sizes from 30″ to 48″. With a classic elegant and masculine look, this pattern is the perfect layer for extra warmth and comfort.
Suggested yarn: Stylecraft Pure Wool DK (Machine Washable)
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) ?
Gauge: 26 stitches and 18 rows = 10 cm in Trellis pattern
Hook size: 3.5 mm (E)
Yardage: 1575 – 3150 yards (1440 – 2880 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lah Lah’s Designs
Thanks to Lesley Arnold-Hopkins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.