- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Valentine Gift Bag Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
Learn how to crochet a cat stuffed animal with this cat amigurumi free pattern. Rebel Cat by Divine Debris is a great squishable huggable size cat amigurumi crochet pattern free. It works up fast and turns out so adorable, everyone will instantly fall in love with it. Since it’s made using bulky yarn it makes this great for beginners at amigurumi, and using the H hook makes for a nice dense fabric that the stuffing doesn’t show through.
“Super cute, snuggly, and soft – all the things you want in a friend. The Rebel Cat is anything but, easy to customize with colors and accessories, and always in your corner when you need a friend.”
Cat Amigurumi Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #5/ Bulky weight yarn
1 – 2 colors
10 oz/ 300 yds (total)
Fairfield Polyfil (or any ami stuffing) (provided me from Fairfield World)
Notions: scissors, measuring tape, yarn needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day