- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Cute Halloween Candy Corn Bow
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
Make a blanket in one day with this awesome one day crochet banket pattern. Ribbon Candy Blanket by E’Claire Makery is chunky, cozy and very soft. This beginner friendly chunky crochet blanket uses the lemon peel stitch to create cozy texture annd is one of the easiest crochet blankets you’ll ever make!
One Day Crochet Blanket Pattern
Bernat Blanket Yarn (Super Bulky weight 6 yarn) in 3 colors:
Antique White (Main Color) 4 skeins, 220 yards
Burgundy Plum (CC1) 1 skein, 220 yards
Sage 1 (CC2) skein, 220 yards
These 3 colors I got at Joann’s, but you can get other colors on Amazon here.
10mm crochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to E’Claire Makery for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!