- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- Stunning Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
“Take a stroll in the sunshine with this bright and cheerful sun hat. This hat comes with a perfectly wide brim to provide just the right amount of shade from the sun.
Choose your favorite colors of cotton yarn and whip it up in any size from baby to large adult. A bonus pattern for a doll sized hat is included so dolly can have a matching hat too!”
Free Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) red (MC) and psychedelic ombre (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm. Tape measure to check size. Yarn needle to weave in ends.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Crochet Sun Hat Pattern For Babies, Children, Adults And Dolls via Krazy Kabbage.
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!