- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
If you’re looking for a baby shower gift for a friend, this really easy to crochet baby blanket is a gift you can be sure they’ll love. World’s Easiest Blanket, designed by Sirin’s Crochet is pretty and functional with an incredibly simple pattern and no holes. This is a great pattern to use for hospital donations, children in foster care, for cat rescues or any other charitable event that supports causes you love.
Really Easy To Crochet Baby Blanket
I use a little more than 4 balls. One of them 140 m. ( 4 Ply yarns)
…it recommends 4 millimeter crochet hook but I use 7 millimeter and six point five millimeter for this edge…
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Really Easy To Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
To learn more about this pattern please visit Sirin’s Crochet youtube channel.
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!