- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
Oh my God! I really fell in love with this blanket! This easy double crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning! The combination of playing ruffles with the happiness of the rainbow colors it’s fantastically gorgeous!
The Rainbow Ruffle Baby Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Dada’s Place is a beginner level pattern. This unbelievably simple baby blanket is crocheted entirely in double crochet.
Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Crochet hook: 3.5 mm (USA – size 4/E, UK – 9)
Gauge: 20 dc and 5 rows = 4” (10cm)
Size: 25.6” (65cm) wide x 27.5” (70cm) long. The blanket weights 507g
Yarn: “Golf” (St. George) 100% cotton 125m/50g, “Cotton classic” (St. George) 120m/50g
• Yellow (Cotton Classic – No. 0023) 1 skein of 50g
• Pink (Cotton Classic – No. 0005) 2 skeins of 50g
• Lavender (Cotton Classic – No. 0028) 2 skeins of 50g
• Orange (Golf – No. 0950) 2 skeins of 50g
• Turquoise (Golf – No. 0911) 2 skeins of 50 g
• Green (Golf – No. 0981) 1 skein of 50 g
• White (Tango – No. 0006) 3 skeins of 50g
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dada’s Place.
Thanks to Dragana for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.