- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
This absolutely beautiful square with such a stunning result is written for 3 colours of yarn, but is suitable for projects using more or fewer colours. The central flower is really beautiful and seems like the pattern’s symmetry is just flowing from the central 3D flower.
The pattern seems to flow so beautifully and well. Mattie’s Flower by Stacey LW Lee provides lots of interest, which keeps you hooked enough. There are enough stitch changes per round to make it interesting and yet some repeats that made it easy to remember.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stacey LW Lee
Thanks to Stacey LW Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.