- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
This absolutely beautiful square with such a stunning result is written for 3 colours of yarn, but is suitable for projects using more or fewer colours. The central flower is really beautiful and seems like the pattern’s symmetry is just flowing from the central 3D flower.
The pattern seems to flow so beautifully and well. Mattie’s Flower by Stacey LW Lee provides lots of interest, which keeps you hooked enough. There are enough stitch changes per round to make it interesting and yet some repeats that made it easy to remember.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stacey LW Lee
Thanks to Stacey LW Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.