- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Tamara’s Kismet Square
- Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Is there an age limit for wearing this? LOL What an adorable idea!!
This is the most brilliant way to add some color to any jeans or black or any other color pants. This is so pretty and original! Crochet Granny Pocket designed by RedAgape is such a cute idea to dress up a pair of jeans!
Cute Granny Patch Free Crochet Pattern
I just had a funny conversation with my 17yr old daughter about whether or not it’s appropriate to post my bottom 🙊on Instagram 😂we decided it was ok as long as –
A. It was covered ✔️
B. It was crochet related ✔️and
C. It wasn’t a close up shot ✔️
This morning I made this cute granny patch for my jeans 👖☺️💓this cheeky tutorial 😉will be on the blog next week after I’ve experiment with different sizes….pockets that is, not bottoms 🙈🎉
Check out the original source for this Cute Granny Patch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: RedAgape.
Thanks to Mandy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.