- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
Have you seen this amigurumi bunny crochet pattern with a cute carrot on the belly? there’s always a little one looking for a bunny for forever and this pattern is quick and easy to crochet.
“Sure, Easter is right around the corner but this cute bunny is great any time of year. This fast and fun Carrot Belly Bunny Ami free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com
can be made as wild or as tame as you’d like, with so much room for customization – you could make one for everyone you know!”
Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2.7 oz/ 137 yards
At least 5 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Get the pattern: Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.