- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Puff-Stitch Beanie Crochet Pattern
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
Have you seen this amigurumi bunny crochet pattern with a cute carrot on the belly? there’s always a little one looking for a bunny for forever and this pattern is quick and easy to crochet.
“Sure, Easter is right around the corner but this cute bunny is great any time of year. This fast and fun Carrot Belly Bunny Ami free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com
can be made as wild or as tame as you’d like, with so much room for customization – you could make one for everyone you know!”
Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2.7 oz/ 137 yards
At least 5 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Get the pattern: Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.