- Lovely Little Beaded Crochet Baby Shoes
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
Worked from the bottom up,this easy 2 row repeat pattern, it’s quick to make. Shell Stitch Beanie by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is perfect for chilly fall or winter weather! This cute and cozy beanie will keep your little ones head warm through the cold months. It makes easy and quick gifts for Easter or Christmas for friends kiddos.
Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (I used DIY dyed I Love this Wool! You can find the dyeing tutorial HERE)
H/5.0 mm hook
Check out the original source for this Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked On Homemade Happiness.
Thanks to Breann for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.