- This Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern Is Perfect For The Holiday Party
- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
Worked from the bottom up,this easy 2 row repeat pattern, it’s quick to make. Shell Stitch Beanie by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is perfect for chilly fall or winter weather! This cute and cozy beanie will keep your little ones head warm through the cold months. It makes easy and quick gifts for Easter or Christmas for friends kiddos.
Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (I used DIY dyed I Love this Wool! You can find the dyeing tutorial HERE)
H/5.0 mm hook
Check out the original source for this Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked On Homemade Happiness.
Thanks to Breann for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.