- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern Perfect For Mindless Crocheting
- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet