- 5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square To Brighten Your Day
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
Knowing how to crochet a flat circle it is very helpful for so many projects. You can use the flat circle to make a round cushion or the bottom of a bag.
There’s a simple way to increase when crocheting in the round that will keep your crochet circle flat and you need to now how to do that so you don’t end up with a circle that’s a little wavy or wonky
This video tutorial courtesy of Bella Coco explains the increase technique so well you will be extremely pleased you chose to watch this video tutorial.
How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Bella Coco for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.