- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
It’s never too late to make a baby blanket for a baby shower! Even if the baby shower is tomorrow! This Easy ‘Done in a Day’ Crochet Baby Blanket by Dabbles & Babbles works up quickly you can make it in less than 24 hours! This pattern is perfect even for the very basic crocheters.
It’s also easy to change up the colors and customize this little blanket for either gender.
One Baby Blanket A Day -Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Hook: U.S. L/8.00mm
Size 5 Bulky Weight Yarn – I used Loops and Threads Charisma (93 yds each ball) – 4 balls of White, 2 balls of Denim and 2 balls of Taupe
Darning Needle & Scissors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.