- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
It’s never too late to make a baby blanket for a baby shower! Even if the baby shower is tomorrow! This Easy ‘Done in a Day’ Crochet Baby Blanket by Dabbles & Babbles works up quickly you can make it in less than 24 hours! This pattern is perfect even for the very basic crocheters.
It’s also easy to change up the colors and customize this little blanket for either gender.
One Baby Blanket A Day -Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Hook: U.S. L/8.00mm
Size 5 Bulky Weight Yarn – I used Loops and Threads Charisma (93 yds each ball) – 4 balls of White, 2 balls of Denim and 2 balls of Taupe
Darning Needle & Scissors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.