- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
Even those who love crochet a lot get tired sometimes by the same old crochet stitches. Don’t get me wrong, old fashion stitches are awesome and I love them, but we all fall into a pattern routine now and then, so exploring new stitches not only keeps us entertained, it’s also to our advantage. This modern-looking stitch is great for afghans, scarves and stripes. Is are quite easy to crochet and the texture is surprising and mesmerizing.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Olivia of HopefulHoney and learn how to crochet The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch. This great looking stitch is based on double crochet so it’s working really quickly.
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.