- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
This crocheted spider web wreath is mindlessly easy to make and will work up in no time. Learn how to make a spider wreath for Halloween with this simple to follow written pattern and photo tutorial. Spider Web Wreath by Megan Meyer is a very simple project and a super cute Halloween decoration for your door. You can be easily customize it in your favorite colors and add more embellishments to your wreath to create a unique Halloween decoration.
Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath Free Pattern
One skein of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in ‘Flame’ (or approx. 270 yds of a comparable worsted weight yarn), scrap amounts of black and purple worsted weight yarn for web and spider.
H/5.0mm crochet hook
16″ foam wreath form
3 3/8” pom pom maker
hot glue/hot glue gun
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Left in Knots.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.