- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
This very pretty stitch called Meladora’s Butterfly stitch it’s a great looking stitch for beanies, scarves or even blankets. On the next page, you’ll find video tutorials for how to use this butterfly stitch to make a beanie, a scarf and a slouch hat. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages. Also, if you crochet with your left hand, you’ll find helpful tutorials by clicking on the name of the pattern.
To watch the other video tutorials, please go to the next page