- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Ornament
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
This very pretty stitch called Meladora’s Butterfly stitch it’s a great looking stitch for beanies, scarves or even blankets. On the next page, you’ll find video tutorials for how to use this butterfly stitch to make a beanie, a scarf and a slouch hat. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages. Also, if you crochet with your left hand, you’ll find helpful tutorials by clicking on the name of the pattern.
To watch the other video tutorials, please go to the next page