- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Free Pattern] Organize Your Closet With This Clever Hanging Storage Idea
- [Free Pattern] Best Looking Crochet Poholders You’ll Ever Make!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- You Will Love The Softness Of These Cute Baby Washcloths
This very pretty stitch called Meladora’s Butterfly stitch it’s a great looking stitch for beanies, scarves or even blankets. On the next page, you’ll find video tutorials for how to use this butterfly stitch to make a beanie, a scarf and a slouch hat. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages. Also, if you crochet with your left hand, you’ll find helpful tutorials by clicking on the name of the pattern.
To watch the other video tutorials, please go to the next page