- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
This very pretty stitch called Meladora’s Butterfly stitch it’s a great looking stitch for beanies, scarves or even blankets. On the next page, you’ll find video tutorials for how to use this butterfly stitch to make a beanie, a scarf and a slouch hat. Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages. Also, if you crochet with your left hand, you’ll find helpful tutorials by clicking on the name of the pattern.
To watch the other video tutorials, please go to the next page