- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
Falll wreath are a great way to impress guests and to upgrade your front door in the season that’s just about to start. Simple Fall Wreath free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com with a great texture design and season colors, with lots of fall leaves and pumpkins is a great way to enhance your front door decor this year.
Decoration is an extension of your own personal style, obviously, and when it comes to Fall I just right in. This wreath has many ways you could style it to make it yours – add candy corn or lights, lots of leaves or just all pumpkins – it’s entirely up to you! The best thing? It’ll look awesome no matter what!
Crocheted Fall Wreath Free Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1.5 – 2 oz | 50 – 100 yds per leaf/ pumpkin
1 – 2 colors
1 – 2 oz | 50 – 100 yds each
Fiber fill/ Poly fill (stuffing)
18″ wreath form
Hot glue or straight pins
More Charming Wreath Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crocheted Fall Wreath Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.