- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- Stunning Easy Sweater- Hurry! We Want To See It Finished! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
One skein projects like this free modern scarf crochet pattern are really awesome! The colors chosen truly show off the beautiful stitch definition. Snow Drops Mod Scarf by Megan Meyer will have you receive compliments every time you wear it.
This one skein crochet scarf is absolutely amazing and would make a perfect gift for anyone who appreciates beautiful handmade projects
1 skein of Caron Cakes ‘Faerie Cake’ yarn (or other worsted weight yarn of your choice)
H/5.0mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors (I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case)
Clover Large Tassel Maker (optional)
Want the complete winter set? Find it here:
Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Left in Knots
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.