- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
This baby car seat poncho free crochet pattern is a beginner friendly pattern and a great alternative to a crochet baby blanket. Car Seat Poncho by Megan Meyer is designed to fit babies and toddlers and is great for the car. Such a great way to keep your child warm while still being buckled in safely.
Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern requires approx. 400 yds. of Category 6 yarn (Loops and Threads Copenhagen pictured). You will also need a 10.0mm crochet hook and 4 stitch markers.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.