- Spectacular Crochet Throw Blanket To Keep You Cozy
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
This free fingerless gloves crochet pattern makes a beautiful set with this gorgeous free crochet slouch hat pattern so if you’re looking for a Fall/Winter gift to stand out from the crowd, this set is perfect. These fingerless gloves are so pretty that anyone will fall in love at first sight with them so you’ll have to make quite soon another pair for yourself or as a gift.
“These elegant gloves feature the millstone stitch giving them the appearance of a stained glass window. The soft colors of variegated yarn give a beautifully feminine feel while the stormy grey divides to give a striking modern look. These Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves designed by Krazy Kabbage may look complicated but you will be surprised how easy and fun they are to make!”
Free Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
Loops & Threads Wellness Baby (fine weight; 70% acrylic, 30% Amicor acrylic) in Charcoal (MC), Loops & Threads Joy DK (light weight; 100% anti-pilling acrylic) in Tropical (CC)
You will need crochet hook size E/4 – 3.5mm, tape measure, yarn needle to weave in ends.
Gloves are approx 7.5” around and 9” long. Different hook sizes can be used to alter fit slightly.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!