- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
These easy-breezy crochet granny square washcloths are quick to crochet and the pattern suits all skill levels. Crochet Granny Washcloth designed by Crochet ‘n’ Create is a fun and practical project.
Make as many as you like in several colors to create sets and to add color to your kitchen or give them as gifts if you wish.
Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
Size approx: 11 x 11 Inches
For great results it is always best to use the recommended yarn
I have used:-
115 grams of King Cole Cottonsoft DK Yarn
OR an equivalent yarn would be:-
4.05oz of Worsted Weight #3 100% cotton
5.00mm Clover Crochet Hook
More Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘n’ Create.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.