- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch
- Super Soft Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
Aldi shopper? Save yourself the hassle and keep a quarter handy with this cute little turtle Aldi Quarter Keeper free crochet pattern. The video tutorial below courtesy of KB Crochet, is going to show you how to make Aldi quarter keeper to make sure you’ll never get to the store without your quarter again!
This little turtle works up quickly and you can attach it to your keys, purse or diaper bag. This way you will always have that quarter for your cart! The pattern is awesome to make and sell at craft fairs or farmer’s markets.
Crocheted Turtle Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
Size 1 Crochet Hook
Size 10 Cotton Crochet Thread in 2 colors
Quarter For Testing (Optional)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below to see how very easy is to make this Aldi quarter keeper keychain.
Check out the Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KB Crochet.
Thanks to Kara Bullerman for the article inspiration and featured image.