- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super-Easy Memorable Cable Slouch Beanie
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
“I love Halloween! It love the bright colors, glittery, and silly Halloween designs that you can get away with this time of year. That’s the inspiration behind this fun and super easy to customize design. A simple chevron wreath, a hat, candy corns, and legs make this design so fun, you might wish you could leave it up all year long.”
Too Cute Halloween Wreath crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is the perfect pattern to used to decorate your front door and to delight trick-or-treaters this Halloween.
Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
6 (about)/ 313 yds (about)
3 + colors
I used Red Heart Super Saver
18″ wreath form
Decorative sign (optional)
Hot glue or straight pins
Check out the original source for this Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.