- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
This is one of the most beautiful square we’ve ever seen! The 3D effect and the overlay crochet make the Casablanca 12″ Square by Maria Bittner extremely interesting and charming. This square free crochet pattern is great for smaller projects and for larger projects. If you’re looking for a more interesting result, combine squares of many colors when making an afghan or bedspread or anything else.
Casablanca 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet Free Pattern
Worsted Weight yarn, I used Red Heart With Love in two colors
Color 1 = Pewter or lettuce – 100 yards
Color 2 = Eggshell – 75 yards
Hook J/6.00 mm
Tapestry needle for weaving ends
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Casablanca 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise.
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.