- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
This crochet bag pattern is spectacular, just like peacock’s tail feathers! Peacock Tail Bag by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is a lovely, easy to follow, well written pattern that should be quite manageable to most newcomers to crochet as well as there are video links to follow throughout. This pattern uses a new technique called overlay crochet. If you’ve ever tried it, this crochet bag pattern is a fun project to get started.
Peacock Tail Crochet Bag Pattern
The size of your bag will naturally depend on yarn and hook you use. My bag is approx. 39 cm (15 ½”) wide in widest place and 35 cm (13 ¾”) tall.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.