- Adorable Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
This square looks a bit different than the usual granny square. This Ribs and Lace Afghan Block by Joyce Lewis is thick and thin, and solid and lacy, and you get to decide where the colors go. The very interesting design makes this square gorgeous. I love the texture, the ribbing is so pretty.
Designed to be a 12 inch block, this pattern uses front post stitches to create a ribbed center set on point and standard, open lacy stitches to frame and contrast the ribbed section.
UPDATE: THIS PATTERN IS NOW A PAID PATTERN.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Joyce Lewis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.