- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
This square looks a bit different than the usual granny square. This Ribs and Lace Afghan Block by Joyce Lewis is thick and thin, and solid and lacy, and you get to decide where the colors go. The very interesting design makes this square gorgeous. I love the texture, the ribbing is so pretty.
Designed to be a 12 inch block, this pattern uses front post stitches to create a ribbed center set on point and standard, open lacy stitches to frame and contrast the ribbed section.
UPDATE: THIS PATTERN IS NOW A PAID PATTERN.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Joyce Lewis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.