- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
This stunning one ball shawl is light and airy and is the perfect pattern for It’s A Wrap Rainbow yarn. Marina Wrap free crochet pattern by Harlee Wentworth makes a shawl with just 1 ball. The yarn enhances the pattern and creates a stunning shawl with a gorgeous texture you will want to wear all year long.
One Ball Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart It’s A Wrap Rainbow in Seaglass
Fine Weight #2 ~ 138 gms, 573 yards
4.0 mm (US G-6)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: One Ball Shawl Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Harlee Wentworth for the article inspiration and featured image.