- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
It’s perfect for every season, every kitchen or bath and every decor style! Striped Hand Towel by Erica Fedor is a crocheted using the mini corner to corner (C2C) method, and makes wonderful housewarming, hostess, or holiday gifts. Easy to customize in your preferred colors, this crochet towel with a classy look is absolutely beautiful!
Striped Hand Towel Free Crochet Pattern
2 skeins of I Love This Cotton! In Woods – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
1 skein of I Love This Cotton! In Brown – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
1 skein of I Love This Cotton! In Sage – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
Or any size 4 medium weight cotton yarn will work
G/6 (4.25 mm) hook – my favorite crochet hooks that I use daily!
Finished Size Approximately:
21.5” Length x 13” Width
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern here: Striped Hand Towel Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Erica Fedor for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.