- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- Easy Crochet Mesh Bag Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
It’s perfect for every season, every kitchen or bath and every decor style! Striped Hand Towel by Erica Fedor is a crocheted using the mini corner to corner (C2C) method, and makes wonderful housewarming, hostess, or holiday gifts. Easy to customize in your preferred colors, this crochet towel with a classy look is absolutely beautiful!
Striped Hand Towel Free Crochet Pattern
2 skeins of I Love This Cotton! In Woods – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
1 skein of I Love This Cotton! In Brown – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
1 skein of I Love This Cotton! In Sage – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
Or any size 4 medium weight cotton yarn will work
G/6 (4.25 mm) hook – my favorite crochet hooks that I use daily!
Finished Size Approximately:
21.5” Length x 13” Width
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern here: Striped Hand Towel Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Erica Fedor for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.