- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Shell Stitch Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Flower Crochet Square Looks Great In Any Color Variations. Check It Out!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
It’s perfect for every season, every kitchen or bath and every decor style! Striped Hand Towel by Erica Fedor is a crocheted using the mini corner to corner (C2C) method, and makes wonderful housewarming, hostess, or holiday gifts. Easy to customize in your preferred colors, this crochet towel with a classy look is absolutely beautiful!
Striped Hand Towel Free Crochet Pattern
2 skeins of I Love This Cotton! In Woods – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
1 skein of I Love This Cotton! In Brown – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
1 skein of I Love This Cotton! In Sage – 3 oz/85 g – 153 yds/140 m
Or any size 4 medium weight cotton yarn will work
G/6 (4.25 mm) hook – my favorite crochet hooks that I use daily!
Finished Size Approximately:
21.5” Length x 13” Width
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern here: Striped Hand Towel Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Erica Fedor for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.